Content Editor Description
Process images and footage in a timely manner.
Set your schedule on a regular basis.
Communicate with field capture techs to ensure quality and consistency.
Confer with the client on additional editing needs, such as sky replacements and photo touchups.
Upload all assets in a timely manner.
Basically be a good person, with a good attitude. Work hard and we will compensate you well.
Verbal & Communication Skills
Strong customer service skills
Understanding of color grading and current color trends
Ability to follow templates and also improve the process when needed
An attention to detail with a drive to problem solve
The ability to function in a high pressure & fast paced environment
Required Technology ( Provided by the Field Tech )
- Photo Editing / Color Grading Software
- Video Editing Software
- Computer with Modern Browser ( For Matterport editing )
- Reliable internet connection
- Smartphone (for directions and access to your schedule)
Minimum $100 per project. Referral bonuses available.
Contractor 1099 position to be paid every 2 weeks.
- Videography: 3 years (Preferred)
- Photography: 3 years (Preferred)